About this download
This program will upgrade Intel Graphics drivers to Ver.188.8.131.528 and resolve some symptoms.
Graphics Driver Upgrade Program Version 184.108.40.2068
File name: EP0000162992.exe
File size: 18.1 MB (19,053,640 bytes)
- To install Graphics Driver Upgrade Program Version 220.127.116.118
- Windows Vista SP2 32bit
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards etc.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Uninstall the previous version of Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator Driver from Add or Remove Programs, and restart the system.
3. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000162992.exe.
4. At the User Account Control dialog, proceed to the next step.
5. When the Welcome to the setup for the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver dialog appears, click Next.
6. Setup Complete dialog is displayed in a few minutes. Select Yes,I want to restart my computer now. and click Finish.
7. After the unit is restarted, the installation is completed.
To check if the updating is successful
1. Open Device Manager.
2. Select Properties of Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family.
3. Select the Driver tab.
4. Check for the following information:
Driver Version is 18.104.22.1688.
Digital Signature is Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher.