About this download
This program will update Wireless LAN Driver (Atheros) version to 220.127.116.11 and will resolve the following symptoms:
- Blue Screen "0xd1" occures when Add a device is selected on the system using Atheros WLAN cards that have no “00” in first byte of MAC address.
- Microsoft Virtual Wifi adapter changes to Yellow bang mark after clicking Add a device in Device and Printer.
Wireless LAN Driver (Atheros) version 18.104.22.168
File size: 31.6 MB (33,208,320 bytes)
- To install Wireless LAN Driver (Atheros) version 22.214.171.124
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000211038.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer
To check if installation is successful:
1.Open Device Manager
2.Open Network Adapter
3.Double-click Atheros AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter or Atheros AR928X Wireless Network Adapter
4.Select the Driver tab.
5.Confirm the Version stated.
If the version is 126.96.36.199, the driver update is successful.