About this download
This program will update VAIO Event Service to version 5.2.1.05130 and resolve the following symptoms:
- Sometimes after System reboot, Volume Control using Fn+F3/F4 or Remote Control will not work
- Sometimes after System reboot, Num Lk (Number Lock) and Scr Lk (Scroll Lock) pop-up message does not appear after NumLk or ScrLk key is pressed.
- Sometimes after System reboot, Application Switch or Application end of Remocon cannot work.
- Sometimes after System reboot, Color Mode Setting Function does not work (for all Color Mode Setting Function inplemented models)
- Sometimes after System reboot, Hybrid Graphic Switch function does not work.
VAIO Event Service Update version 5.2.1.05130
File name: EP0000225251.exe
File size: 2.61 MB (2,740,224 bytes)
- To install VAIO Event Service Update version 5.2.1.05130
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000225251.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer
To check if installation is successful:
1. Go to C:\ProgramFiles\Sony\VAIO Event Service\Version.txt
2. Version.txt should indicate 5.2.1.05130