About this download
This program will update BD-Combo Drive Firmware BDC-TD05 to version 1.01 and will resolve the following:
- Power2Go is unable to perform Full Erase of DVD-RAM.
- When DVD-R DL appended data is read, abnormal sound occurs at times.
- VAIO Care fails to analyze ODD immediately after resuming from Sleep Mode.
- Power2Go cannot make copy disc of specific Video CD.
BD-Combo Drive Firmware BDC-TD05 Update version 1.01
File name: EP0000298098.exe
File size: 3.53 MB (3,702,784 bytes)
- BD-Combo Drive Firmware BDC-TD05 Update version 1.01
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000298098.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please shutdown the computer.
To check if installation is successful:
1. Please execute packaged installer again.
2. If update was successful, "It is unnecessary to update." message will appear.