About this download
This program will update Rescue Data(x64) to version 18.104.22.16890/22.214.171.12490/126.96.36.19990/188.8.131.5290 and will resolve the following issue:
- Switching to Backup Complete window before data writing is finished.
Rescue Data(x64) Update version 184.108.40.20690/220.127.116.1190/18.104.22.16890/22.214.171.12490
File name: EP0000313051.exe
File size: 25.9 MB (27,258,880 bytes)
- Rescue Data(x64) Update version 126.96.36.19990/188.8.131.5290/184.108.40.20690/220.127.116.1190
- Windows 8 64bit
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000313051.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
To check if installation is successful:
1. In the computer's Shutdown state, press [ASSIST] button.
2. Press [F10] key or select "Recover or maintain your system[F10]" and press [Enter] key.
3. Select preferred Language and the keyboard layout setting.
4. Select "Troubleshoot" option and press [Enter] key.
5. Select "Recovery and maintenance" option of "Troubleshoot" options and press [Enter] key.
6. Select "Windows 8" target operating system and press [Enter] key.
7. Select "Version" and confirm the version information in the "Version" screen.
"Rescue Data" version information should be one of the following: