- To install AUDIO Driver
- Windows Vista SP2 32bit
DOCUMENTATION ONLINEDOWNLOADING ANY PROGRAM OR ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTATION INDICATES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MAY NOT DOWNLOAD ANY PROGRAM OR ACCOMPANYING ONLINE DOCUMENTATION.
1. Download the Audio.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the Audio.EXE file to begin the installation.
3. Follow the installation wizard that appears.
4. At the License Agreement dialog, read the agreement. Click I Agree to continue with the installation.
NOTE: Several setup boxes may briefly appear during the installation. Follow the installation wizard that appears.
5. When the installation finishes, please restart the computer if needed.