- To install Sony Shared Library
- Windows XP
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards etc.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
When the Operating System is changed from Windows Vista to Windows XP, and these drivers and applications are installed, the following will be experienced:
1. AV Mode Button cannot be used.
2. Instant On mode cannot be used.
3. Fn+F5/Fn+F6 Function Key(Brightness Control) cannot be used.
4. Fn+F10(Zoom in/out function) cannot be used.
5. When connected with HDMI, the sound output does not work.
1. Execute Sony_Shared_Library.EXE file.
2. Follow the installation wizard that appears.
3. At the License Agreement dialog, read the agreement. Click I Agree to continue with the installation.
NOTE: Several setup boxes may briefly appear during the installation. Follow the installation wizard that appears.
4. When the installation finishes, please restart the computer if needed.