Digital SLR 24.6 Mega Pixel 35mm Camera
World's highest resolution DSLR (as of 23rd Jan 2009). 24.6-megapixel full frame Exmor™ CMOS image sensor. 100% coverage glass pentaprism viewfinder. High-speed 9-point AF and SteadyShot INSIDE. The DSLR-A900, delivers more options than ever for total creative freedom.
- 24.6 megapixel Exmor™ CMOS 35mm full-frame Imaging Sensor
- Dual Bionz™ Image Processing Engine
- SteadyShot® INSIDE in-camera image stabilization
- Ultra bright, 100% coverage glass pentaprism viewfinder
- Continuous 5 Frames-Per-Second shooting at 24.6 mp
- 9-Point Center Dual Cross AF Sensor with 10 focus assist points