Try the steps below to solve the problem.
- Click on the x (close) button in PlayMemories Home to end PlayMemories Home.
Try to install or uninstall again when the PlayMemories Home screen closes.
- After restarting the computer, try to install or uninstall again.
- Check the task manager. If a process related to PlayMemories Home is displayed, end the process and try to install or uninstall again.
Right-click on the taskbar, and then select Start Task Manager from the menu displayed.NOTE: You can display the task manager by pressing Esc while holding down Ctrl and Shift on the keyboard.
- When Windows Task Manager starts, click on the Processes tab.
- Select an item starting with PMB, and then click on End Process to end it.
Multiple processes cannot be selected to end all at once. Click End Process for each process selected individually.
NOTE: Major processes related to PlayMemories Home and starting with PMB.
If processes starting with PMB other than the above are displayed, end those processes.
Processes will not be displayed unless active.