Questions & Answers: 157
- Can I update the camera using macOS Big Sur (11.0) and Apple Silicon?The following models can be updated using the macOS Big Sur operating system. NOTE: Apple silicon is not supported. Digital Still Camera DSC-RX0 DSC-RX0G DSC-RX0M2 DSC-RX0M2G DSC-RX10M4 DSC-RX100M3 DSC-RX100M3G
- How to select the image size when using Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) appIMPORTANT: The Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) app must be installed on your smartphone. Visit the Google Play store or Apple store on your smartphone to download and install the app. The steps
- How to transfer pictures and videos to a smartphone using the Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) appTransferring images requires a stable high-speed Network connection. In order to reduce transferring issues, make sure of the following: The camera and smartphone have a strong connection to the Internet Network
- Can I replace the built-in battery of the Live-View Remote myself?The built-in battery cannot be replaced by the user. It can only be replaced at a Sony Authorized Service Center.
- I cannot transfer videos to my smartphone through the Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) app.If you are unable to transfer videos to your smartphone using the Send to Smartphone function of the Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) app, check the file format of the video you are attempting
- How to update GPS Assist Data without using PlayMemories HomeMake sure that a memory card is inserted into the camera, and connect the camera to a web-connected computer via a USB cable with the camera set to the Mass Storage mode. Download the latest GPS assist data from
- The camera cannot be recognized in PlayMemories Home, and initial settings cannot be completed.This article pertains to models that are compatible with PlayMemories Home or PMB (Picture Motion Browser). For details, refer to the instruction manual and other documentation for your device. Update to the latest