Transfer your music from the CD into the Media Go software library
- Start the Media Go software.
- Insert the audio CD you wish to rip (transfer) into the CD/DVD drive of the computer.
- In the left pane, right click Audio CD and select the Import CD button. If an Internet connection is available, the album information should be automatically acquired.
- The "Importing track" status bar at the bottom of the page will reach 100% and display "Imported xx tracks to library" when the process is complete.
Note: If you want to import in high-resolution format:
- Select Preferences at the bottom of the screen.
- Select CD Import, and select FLAC.
- Select OK.
Transferring the tracks from your library to your portable player
- Connect your portable player to the computer.
Note: Once recognized by the computer, the Walkman will appear as WALKMAN in the left pane.
- Under Library, click to select Music.
Note: You will also have a Music folder on your Walkman this will also appear in the left pane, do not select this one. Select the one immediately under Library.
- Click to select the Album you just imported.
- With the album highlighted, at the bottom of the screen, next to the Add To button, make sure WALKMAN appears under is Destination.
- Click the Add To button.
- Not all Walkman players use the same software. To see if your Walkman player supports the software mentioned in this solution, check the specifications found in the manual. .
- A list of devices supported is available at the Media Go website.
- The Media Go software may also work with other devices not on this list. However, we cannot guarantee operation if they are not on the list.