Transfer your music from the CD into the Media Go software library
- Start the Media Go software.
- Insert the audio CD you wish to rip (transfer) into the CD/DVD drive of the computer.
- In the left pane, right click Audio CD and select the Import CD button. If an Internet connection is available, the album information should be automatically acquired.
- The "Importing track" status bar at the bottom of the page will reach 100% and display "Imported xx tracks to library" when the process is complete.
Note: If you want to import in high-resolution format:
- Select Preferences at the bottom of the screen.
- Select CD Import, and select FLAC.
- Select OK.
Transferring the tracks from your library to your portable player
- Connect your portable player to the computer.
Note: Once recognized by the computer, the Walkman will appear as WALKMAN in the left pane.
- Under Library, click to select Music.
Note: You will also have a Music folder on your Walkman this will also appear in the left pane, do not select this one. Select the one immediately under Library.
- Click to select the Album you just imported.
- With the album highlighted, at the bottom of the screen, next to the Add To button, make sure WALKMAN appears under is Destination.
- Click the Add To button.
- Not all Walkman players use the same software. To see if your Walkman player supports the software mentioned in this solution, check the specifications found in the manual. Manuals are posted on your model support page. .
- A list of devices supported is available at the Media Go website.
- The Media Go software may also work with other devices not on this list. However, we cannot guarantee operation if they are not on the list.