- Select an item under My Library.
- From the file list, select the music file you want to divide.
- Click Edit Mode then Divide. A waveform will now be displayed in the editing area.
- Click the Playback button in the control area to play the music file then click the Add divide point button in the position where you want the music file divided. You may adjust the divide point as needed by dragging and moving the track mark.
- Click Start then Start Divide on the pop-up box that will appear.
- Music files that were divided are registered to My Library.
- Podcasts cannot be divided.
- Viewing the Quick Operation Guide while combining music files will not cause any interruption.
IMPORTANT: If model-specific information is required to complete any of the steps in this solution, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product.