Follow the steps below if the error appears or if the device freezes or stops when trying to perform the latest system software (firmware) update through the Update via Internet function.
- Check that the Blu-ray Disc player is properly connected to the network through wired or wireless connection.
- At the Update Failed screen, select OK to try the update again or Cancel to cancel the update.
- If the update still fails, download the software update and save it to a USB device.
- Cancel the Update via Internet process and proceed with Update via USB Memory.
NOTE: If you are unable to select the Update via USB Memory function, check the following:
- Make sure that the USB device is properly connected to the Blu-ray Disc player.
- Make sure that the USB device is formatted to supported file systems (format) FAT32 or NTFS.
- Make sure that the USB device is compatible with the Blu-ray Disc player.