Check the following.
- Make sure that the wireless speaker and the connected audio device are turned on.
- Check that the Bluetooth indicator of the wireless speaker is lit.
- Check that the Bluetooth settings of the wireless speaker and your audio device are enabled.
- Make sure that the connected device is playing music.
- Increase the volume level of the portable speaker and the connected device.
- Keep the speaker away from metal objects.
- Disconnect any devices connected to the AUDIO IN port of the wireless speaker.
- If the speaker is connected to a computer running music software, restart the music software.
- Turn off the Bluetooth function of the connected device, and then turn it on again.
- Delete the device information of the connected device, and then re-pair them.
If you have completed all the steps and the issue is not resolved, service may be required.