Follow the steps below to perform a factory reset on a Blu-ray Disc player or Network Media Player.
WARNING: By performing a factory reset all settings on the player will be restored to factory default.
NOTE: Use the directional arrows buttons on the remote to navigate through the menus and the middle button as Enter.
- Turn the Blu-ray Disc player on and make sure the correct video input is selected on the TV.
- Press the Home button on the Blu-ray Disc player remote.
- Once the menu is displayed, press the Left arrow button on the remote and navigate to the option Setup.
- On Setup, use the Down arrow button and go to Resetting and press the Enter button.
- Under Resetting, select either Reset to Factory Default Settings or Initialize Personal Information.
- Reset to Factory Default Settings option will display another menu where you can reset the current network ,audio and video settings on the player, select All Settings if you desire to restore everything.
- Initialize Personal Information will erase all personal information stored on the player and some Internet apps.
- Go through each of the two options if you desire to completely restore the Blu-ray Disc player.