This may occur due to change of YouTube API. In order to login to YouTube from television, it is necessary to create a YouTube channel on your account beforehand.
Create YouTube channel for your account on your computer (using internet browser):
Important: Make sure you already have a YouTube or Google Account.
Note: YouTube interface or navigation may be changed in future and differ from the current instruction below. For details, please refer to YouTube Help.
- Go to YouTube homepage.
- Click Sign in on the top-right corner.
- Sign in to YouTube with your email or YouTube username and password.
- Click on your YouTube username to display settings options, then click Settings.
To create a channel to your account, click Create a channel on Overview.
- Set up your YouTube username and channel, then click Next.
Note: Once you've set your username it cannot be changed.
- After channel is successfully added, click All done.
Important: Make sure the TV is connected to the network.
- Go to Internet Content menu and click YouTube.
- Log in to YouTube using:
- Full mail and YouTube password
- Google account and YouTube password
- YouTube account and YouTube password