Perform the following four steps and check whether the issue is resolved after each step.
- After connecting the TV to your Audio system, when watching TV programs or any input source, press the ACTION MENU button on your TV remote control, then select [Speakers] → [Audio system]
- Perform a restart on the Home Theater system/AV receiver.
After turning off the Home Theater system/AV receiver, turn it on again and check whether the issue is resolved.
- Connect and disconnect an HDMI cable from the BRAVIA TV and Sound Bar/AV receiver.
Check that the ports with the ARC label are connected to each other with an HDMI cable. The HDMI ports are labeled ARC on both the BRAVIA TV and Home Theater system/AV receiver.
- Perform a power restart (reset) on the BRAVIA TV, Sound Bar and AV receiver.
IMPORTANT: Before performing a power restart (reset), check the following instructions. When connecting the external USB Hard Disk (HDD) with the BRAVIA TV, unplug the USB cable before the reset operation. If the USB HDD access light is still flashing, do not unplug the cable until it stop flashing.
After turning off the home theater system/AV receiver, restart the BRAVIA TV by either of the methods below.
How to restart (reset) an Android TV?
How to perform a power reset on a Sony television.
- Check BRAVIA TV system software is update in to the most current version.
How do I perform Firmware/Software Updates for my Android TV