Try the following:
- Make sure that the Bluetooth function is active both on the headset and the smartphone.
- Bring the headset and the smartphone closer than 1 meter (3.3 feet) from each other.
- Delete the device information of the headset from the smartphone, and then pair the headset with the smartphone again.
- The Headset may already be connected to another device (such as a smartphone). Disconnect the Bluetooth settings for devices other than the device to which you want to connect.
- Dear iOS 13.0 or later User,
Permit access to [Bluetooth] from [Settings] - [Music Center / Headphones] on the iPhone.
- For iOS 11 user,
When the app asks "Turn Bluetooth on?" frequently, try followings from "Control Center".
- Turn Airplane mode OFF.
- Turn the Bluetooth settings OFF, then ON.
The pairing procedure on a second or subsequent Bluetooth device may be different from the one on a first device.
For details, refer to the Instruction Manual supplied with your device.