IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
As of Sep. 2021, the following functions can be operated by voice using the Google Assistant:
- Noise canceling function on/off
- Ambient Sound Mode on/off
- A function to speak the amount of remaining battery charge
- These functions can change due to changes in Google specifications.
- Always use the Headphones with the latest software installed.
- Open the Sony | Headphones Connect app, and set the following functions to Google Assistant:
- WH-1000XM4: The CUSTOM button
- WF-1000XM4: The Voice Assistant setting
- For details, refer to the model specific Help Guide: