Some speakers of the HT-A9 cannot be connected to the control box during initial setup.
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
If the control box and speakers cannot be connected, try the following:
- Reset the control box and all four speakers. Note: Temporarily placing the control box and all four speakers close together makes it easier to reset. When the control box and all four speakers are connected, return them to the installation location.
- To reset the control box, press and hold the control box Power button for more than 10 seconds. Note: It will take some time for the reset to begin and the control box to start.
- To reset all four speakers, press and hold Power on the bottom of the speaker for more than 10 seconds. Note: The power indicator of the speaker flashes slowly in red and then the reset process starts. The power indicator of the speaker flashes in green and orange alternately when the reset is completed. Once the reset is complete and the power indicator turns off, disconnect then reconnect the AC power cord (mains lead).
- To reset the control box, press and hold the control box Power button for more than 10 seconds.
- Perform Initial Settings:
- On the remote control supplied with the speaker system, press the Power button to turn on the system.
- Check that the connection between the control box and four speakers shows completed on the TV screen. Note: The control box and speakers will connect automatically.
- Complete the initial setup by following the on-screen instructions.
Note: For details, refer to the product manual or Help Guide.