How to uninstall the Reader™ Digital Book USB drivers in the Windows® operating system?
Uninstall the ReaderTM Digital Book USB drivers in the Windows® operating system.
- Connect your Reader Digital Book to the computer.
- Click Start and then click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, click System.
- The next step will depend on your operating system:
Windows® XP operating system:
Click the Hardware Tab and then click the Device Manager button.
Windows Vista® and Windows® 7 operating system:
In the left pane, click Device Manager.
- Click the plus sign in front of Universal Serial Bus controllers.
- Click to select USB Mass Storage Device.
Note: If there is more than one USB Mass Storage Device in the list, you can determine which one is the Reader device by disconnecting and then reconnecting it from the computer. When you do this, make note of which device was removed and then add it to the list.
- On the menu, click Action and then click Uninstall.
- In the Confirm Device Uninstall box, click OK.
- Disconnect the Reader Digital Book from the computer.