About this download
Following system is required to operate PC terminal
- This driver(version1.10) provides improved performance in USB-B and USB micro B function.
- Windows 10 Home/Pro (32 bit/64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32 bit/64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32 bit/64 bit)
- Windows 7 (SP1, 32 bit/64 bit)
- Windows Vista (SP2, 32 bit/64 bit)
- USB port (USB 2.0 compliant)
- Device driver: Installation of driver with administrator privilege is needed if PC terminal is used under Windows OS.
- Installation of driver is not needed for MAC OS X
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows Vista
Installation Procedure of Driver software for PC terminal
Please install driver software by following methods. Administrator privilege is needed to complete installation.(Installation of driver is not needed for MAC OS X)
- Extract compressed file and execute “Setup.exe” in the folder.
- Install shield wizard starts by execution of setup.
- Click Next.
- Check “I accept the terms in the license agreement” if you are agree with the agreement.
- Please wait to complete installation of driver
- Click Finish to complete installation
After Install Procedure of Driver software for PC terminal
- Connect USB terminal (type B) in back panel on MAP-S1,SRS-X9/X88/X99,CMT-SX7/SX7B,CAS-1 , h.ear go (SRS-HG1) and USB terminal (type micro B) in front panel (USB micro B) on RSX-GS9 and USB terminal on PC by USB cable.
- Power on MAP-S1,CAS-1,SRS-X9/SRS-X88/X99 , h.ear go (SRS-HG1),CMT-SX7/SX7B,RSX-GS9
- CMT-SX7 / SX7B
Select USB REAR function by using remote commander
Select USB-B function by touching USB-B button on unit
- h.ear go (SRS-HG1)
Select USB function by pressing function button on unit
Select USB-DAC function by pushing source button in front panel or on remote
If installation completes correctly, Sony Audio is added to Sound, Video and Gaming controller on Device manager.
Installation Verification when no Sound from USB Terminal on Rear
Please verify installation by following items if you cannot hear sound from PC
Please check the following items:
- Make sure the power is on and volume is set properly
- Make sure Input selection is set to USB REAR / USB-B / USB port
- Make sure the driver is installed correctly.
If installation of drier is correct, “SONY Audio” is found in device manager, please check [!] is not displayed.
- Device manager window is displayed by left click My computer > Property > Device manager.
- If “SONY USB DAC Amplifier” is not displayed, please uninstall driver and install it again.
- By some software output device of sound can be selected. In such software, please check if SONY Audio Driver is selected correctly as output sound device.
- “SONY Audio” is selected as Playback device, which displayed Start > Setting > Control panel > Sound. And also check Volume is set to maximum and not muted at Property of ”SONY Audio”.
Uninstall Procedure of Driver software for PC terminal
Please uninstall driver software by following procedure
- Proceed Start > Setting > Control panel > Add, remove of program
- Select SONY Audio Driver and press Remove or uninstall
- Please proceed setup file for uninstallation.