About this download
This update program enables compatibility of Digital Voice Editor Ver.2 with High-speed CPU.
Customers who use Digital Voice Editor Ver.2 on computers with dual core processor can download and install this program.
File Name: DVE2_Hi-CPU_Updater_E.EXE
Download size: 155 KB
Updated on: 13th Feb 2007
- Digital Voice Editor Ver.2.x High-speed CPU Compatible Program
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
1. Set up a folder for storing the downloaded file on your hard disk.
Assume the folder is named SonyTemp and is created in the C: drive.
2. Download the following file into the folder created at Step 1.
DVE2_Hi-CPU_Updater_E.EXE (155 KB)
3. Upon completion of the download, please check the size of the file as follows:
Choose View -> Details in Windows Explorer
If the file size is same, the download has been completed successfully. Otherwise, please delete all the downloaded files and perform the download again. It is highly recommended to copy the downloaded files for backup.
Once the download is finished, please follow the steps below to install the program into the computer.
1. Close all the programs that are currently opened.
2. Click Start and click Run.
3. At the Run box, type C:\SonyTemp\DVE2_Hi-CPU_Updater_E.EXE in the Open text box and click OK.
4. Follow onscreen prompts to complete the installation.
Confirmation on Successful Installation
When the installation is finished, please confirm that the installation is successful with the steps below.
Confirm the file version of ICDUSB.dll file
1. Click Start and click Search to open Search Results.
2. Click All files and folders in the left side of the window.
3. Type C:\WINDOWS\system32\ICDUSB.dll in the All or part of the file name; text box, and select Local Disk (C:) in the Look in; combo box, and then click Search
4. Right-click the searched ICDUSB.dll file and click Properties.
5. Select the Version tab and confirm the file version is the same as the following.
File version: 220.127.116.1190
Confirm the file version of ICDUSB2.dll file
6. As in the case of step 1 and step 2, click All files and folders.
7. Type C:\WINDOWS\system32\ICDUSB2.dll in the All or part of the file name; text box, and select Local Disk (C:) in the Look in; combo box, and then click Search
8. Right-click the searched ICDUSB2.dll file and click Properties.
9. Select the Version tab and confirm the file version is the same as the following.
File version: 18.104.22.16860
The installation is successful if the modified dates of ICDUSB.dll file and ICDUSB2.dll file are the same as stated above.
Note: In case this installer is run in an environment in which Digital Voice Editor Ver.2.x has not been installed, the following message appears. Please quit the installation.