About this download
This program will update USB DVD Super Multi Drive Firmware AW-G540A to version 1.W2 and will resolve the following symptoms:
- When a backup of Windows7 and restoration are used, DVD+R (SL/DL) corrects the problem on the error that occurred.
This update also enables USB Super Multi Drive (VGP-UDRW1) to be supported.
USB DVD Super Multi Drive Firmware AW-G540A version 1.W2
File name: EP0000211444.exe
File size: 2.15 MB (2,263,040 bytes)
- To install USB DVD Super Multi Drive Firmware AW-G540A version 1.W2
- Windows Vista SP2 32bit
- Windows Vista SP2 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows XP
- This update is only applicable for user using the External DVD SuperMulti Driver (VGP-UDRW1)
- Users who are using the PC's internal Optical Driver, no need to install
- VGP-UDRW1 must be connected to the PC during the update.
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000211444.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer
To check if the installation was successful:
1. Run the packaged installer again.
2. If the update was successful, the version name “1.W2” is displayed.