About this download
This program will update Memory Card Reader Writer Driver (Ricoh) (SD CPRM Setting) to version 1.0 and resolve the following symptom:
- CPRM (Content Protection for Recorded Media) feature of the SD Card slot does not work.
Memory Card Reader Writer Driver (Ricoh) (SD CPRM Setting) Update version 1.0
File name: EP0000600195.exe
File size: 456 KB (466,944 bytes)
- To install Memory Card Reader Writer Driver (Ricoh) (SD CPRM Setting) Update version 1
- 2.34 MB
- Windows 7 64bit
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000600195.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer
To check if installation is successful:
1. Go to C:\Windows\Drivers\EXE\Memory Card Reader Writer Driver (Ricoh) (SD CPRM)\CPRMSetting
2. Version.txt should indicate 1.0