About this download
This program will update Graphics Driver (NVIDIA) to version 22.214.171.12470 and will resolve the following symptoms:
- After updating to PlayMemories Home, 3D glass doesn't sync with 3D emitter on the 3D view of PlayMemories Home.
- Error dialog may appear when exiting IE9.
- L/R frame reversed during DVD 2Dto3D playback in WinDVD.
- When watching 3D BD Titles with WinDVD, 3D effect is not seen on 3D Menu button.
- LCD backlight brightness malfunctions after exiting FamilyPaint.
Graphics Driver (NVIDIA) Update version 126.96.36.19970
File name: EP0000600451.exe
File size: 171.18 MB (179493984 bytes)
- Graphics Driver (NVIDIA) Update version 188.8.131.5270
- 171.18 MB
- Windows 7 64bit
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000600451.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
When installing this patch, please make sure that the following updates will also be installed:
- Sony Video Processor Update version 2.0.6014.05150
- PlayMemories Home Update version 1.0.00.05220
To check if installation is successful:
1. Go to C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvlddmkm.sys
2. Version should indicate 184.108.40.20670.