There are a few different ways to find the model name and number. For Xperia devices please read below.
Tip: A model name would be "Xperia 5", where as model number looks like "J8210".
For SGP tablet models, click here.
1. Use the Support app
- Open the Support app on your device.
- Scroll down to Device overview. The name and model number appear under Model.
If your Xperia device doesn't have the Support app, you can check the model from Settings as below.
2. Use the model name from Settings
- Open your phone settings menu
- Tap Settings > About phone > Model
- Tap Settings > System > About phone > Model
- Tap Settings > About phone/tablet > Model number
- Make a note of the model number.
SGP tablet models
The model number is located on the back of the unit in the bottom-left corner. (e.g., SGP-T112US/S)
Gently remove the bottom / back cover. The model number is in the top-left corner, inside the compartment. (e.g., SGP-T211US/S)
The model number is on the back of the tablet as shown here. (e.g., SGP-T121US/S)