Imaging Edge Desktop
Imaging Edge Desktop Desktop applications that enhance the quality and efficiency of production work such as remote shooting and RAW development.
A remote shooting application that lets you perform shooting operations while checking the images in Live View on the large screen of a computer.
Application enables viewing images in list display, to select and add ratings.
RAW development application achieves high quality developed image.
Frequently asked questions on Imaging Edge:
- What devices are compatible with Imaging Edge?
- Is this software supported by 32-bit OSs?
- Do I need to sign in to use Imaging Edge Desktop?
- Is the Sony Account the same thing as an Imaging Edge membership?
- The software's operations become unstable on a Mac computer with a graphics processor (GPU) manufactured by NVIDIA.
- What settings should I make to register and use external programs?
- Sometimes Viewer does not launch, or stops responding.
More FAQs can be found here.
How to use Imaging Edge:
- What is Imaging Edge (Remote/Viewer/Edit)?
- Browsing images (Viewer)
- Adjusting images (Edit)
- Remote Shooting (Remote)