Questions & Answers: 170
- Getting Started with Sony α (Alpha) CameraGetting Started with Sony α (Alpha) Camera Providing the support you need for your Sony α (Alpha) Camera Getting blur images in camera at different modes? Unsure about different modes of camera? This section gets
- I copied an AVCHD format movie to my computer but I cannot play it.To play an AVCHD format movie on the computer, download and install compatible playback software. The PlayMemories Home software can play AVCHD format movies.
- Are RAW image files compatible with Mac?Yes, RAW image files are compatible with Mac computers and can be viewed and edited using the Imaging Edge Desktop software.
- What is the difference between sRGB and Adobe RGB?RGB is a standard for color space (representational form for displaying color). There are two standards: sRGB and Adobe RGB.The two standards differ in terms of the range that the color space can re-create. sRGB
- Files with the extensions MODD, MOFF, and THM are generated when importing images with PlayMemories Home. Is it OK to delete those?MODD, MOFF, and THM files are management files used by PlayMemories Home. They contain information needed for managing images in PlayMemories Home, such as date and time or recording and GPS information, so do not
- Images are not displayed correctly on the Clip-on LCD Monitor.Follow the steps below to troubleshoot this issue. NOTE: Because each of these steps represents a possible solution to this issue, check the image after completing each step. Make sure the HDMI cable is securely
- Can I use lenses and accessories manufactured by companies other than Sony?We recommend the use of lenses and accessories manufactured by Sony (including Konica Minolta) as they are designed specifically for Sony products. We do not guarantee the performance or that malfunctions will not
- Can I use the Mount Adaptor (LA-EA1) with this camera?Yes, you can. Please note that Autofocus is only available when using Alpha lenses with a build in AF-drive (SSM/SAM type). The LA-EA1 supports the APS-C capture format only. When using this adapter on a 35mm full-frame
- Is the SELP18105G lens compatible with Active Mode optical image stabilization?The SELP18105G is not compatible with Active Mode optical image stabilization.