Questions & Answers: 130
- How to perform a factory reset on a Blu-ray Disc Player or Network Media Player.Follow the steps below to perform a factory reset on a Blu-ray Disc player or Network Media Player. WARNING: By performing a factory reset all settings on the player will be restored to factory default. NOTE: Use
- What is MHL?MHL stands for Mobile High-Definition Link. MHL uses a five-pin connection to deliver up-to 1080p picture quality, 192khz sound quality and 7.1 channel surround sound. Since MHL uses such a small pin count, it is
- No longer able to find the Dailymotion app.Dailymotion is no longer available on BRAVIA Internet Video. The Dailymotion app is no longer part of the supported Internet video services on your Internet video device. NOTE: Internet video content is subject
- Service Icons disappeared - Cannot launch Network Service on my Blu-ray player or AV receiver after 22nd May 2018From the 22nd May 2018, a very small portion of Sony Blu-ray players / AV Receivers may become unable to access apps, updates or other network services. This is due to cached information remaining on your devices
- What are the sound characteristics and audio formats from each output jack?The following are the supported sound characteristics (number of channels and sampling frequency) and audio formats from each output jack for the player: NOTE: Refer to the Applicable Products and Categories of
- The player does not respond to any button, when trying to playback some Blu-ray titlesIf the Blu-ray player doesn’t respond when trying playback specific discs, please perform the following steps and check whether the issue is resolved after each step. Press and hold the power key button on the player
- Error: 400/404, the YouTube app does not launch on a Blu-ray playerIf Error 400/404 is displayed when you try to launch the YouTube app, update the Internet Service. Note: These symptoms are not failures of Blu-ray Disc Players and Blu-ray Disc Home Theater Systems. Updating the
- Can I play a video using this Blu-ray Disc Player/ home theater system via Bluetooth?No, video files cannot be played back via Bluetooth. The player supports playback via Bluetooth for music or audio files only. For reference, listed below are the supported Bluetooth (BT) profiles: BT profiles:
- How to resolve if pairing and the Bluetooth connection fail?If pairing and the Bluetooth connection fail, try the followings: Relaunch NFC Easy Connect and move the smartphone slowly over the . Remove the case from the smartphone if using a commercially available smartphone
- What is TV SideView?It is a free mobile application for remote devices (such as smartphone, tablet, etc.). When used with the BD Player, you can easily enjoy the player by using the operation on your remote device.
- Penghentian tampilan informasi terkait disk dengan menggunakan basis data Gracenote pada pemutar Blu-ray Disc dan sistem Blu-ray Disc Home Theater tertentu.
- Notice for certain Sony Blu-ray & DVD Players, Home Theater Systems, and A/V Receivers: Temporarily Disabled Internet Services
- Pemberitahuan kepada pemilik produk Sony : Pemberhentian Aplikasi Facebook pada Sony Blu-ray Players dan Blu-ray Home Theater Systems