Questions & Answers: 102
- How to perform a factory reset on a Blu-ray Disc Player or Network Media Player.Follow the steps below to perform a factory reset on a Blu-ray Disc player or Network Media Player. WARNING: By performing a factory reset all settings on the player will be restored to factory default. NOTE: Use
- What is MHL?MHL stands for Mobile High-Definition Link. MHL uses a five-pin connection to deliver up-to 1080p picture quality, 192khz sound quality and 7.1 channel surround sound. Since MHL uses such a small pin count, it is
- No longer able to find the Dailymotion app.Dailymotion is no longer available on BRAVIA Internet Video. The Dailymotion app is no longer part of the supported Internet video services on your Internet video device. NOTE: Internet video content is subject
- Why does part of the subtitle display outside the screen area when a DVD is played back?Part of the subtitle information may be outside of the screen area when 16:9 images DVD has 4:3 aspect ratio (Letter Box) information. This symptom is eliminated when setting is made as follows: - set TV to 4:3
- Why does the HDMI jack outputs 480p/576p video signals only?Did you execute Easy Set UP? If not done, please execute it. When you enjoy the HD image, please set to Output Video Format Component Video/HDMI and select the resolution of 720p or more.
- Unable to install a system software update that was copied to a USB memory device.Error: No USB Memory is connected. This will occur if the unzipped file provided on the Sony Web site was not extracted to a blank USB memory device that has been formatted in a FAT32 format. This issue will also
- Media Remote compatible devicesMedia Remote is an application that works with selected Sony home devices like a Blu-ray Disc player or BRAVIA devices, etc. Please see the list of compatible devices below. Blu-ray Disc player: BDP-S370, S470,
- How to download and install Media Remote app?For Android devices, please download and install from Android Market. Go to Market on your Android-powered device. Select Search. Enter Media Remote for Android into the search field. Once you have found the Media
- Error: Connection status cannot be confirmed.If the TV displays this error message and you are unable to update the Blu-ray Disc player firmware, there may be a problem with the network connection. Follow the steps below to troubleshoot and verify if the network
- Penghentian tampilan informasi terkait disk dengan menggunakan basis data Gracenote pada pemutar Blu-ray Disc dan sistem Blu-ray Disc Home Theater tertentu.
- Notice for certain Sony Blu-ray & DVD Players, Home Theater Systems, and A/V Receivers: Temporarily Disabled Internet Services
- Notice for Sony product owners: Termination of YouTube App on certain television, video and audio products