Questions & Answers: 382
- Infineon TPM Firmware Vulnerability Support news Infineon TPM Firmware Vulnerability 21st December 2017 Dear Valued Sony VAIO Customers, A security vulnerability in the firmware of Infineon's TPM (security chip) installed in June 2013 - February
- How to delete temporary files from the computer hard drive?Run the Disk Cleanup utility from Start menu. Click to check Temporary Internet Files checkbox. Click OK button.
- How to troubleshoot Wi-Fi issues (Windows 8 and 8.1)In recent years, the number of home networks has been drastically increasing, especially in cities. As a result, the computer may face network and Internet connection issues. In order to quickly resolve network
- How to adjust the tapping and right click zone areas in Windows 8 and 8.1.Follow these steps to adjust the tapping and right click zone areas. IMPORTANT: Before beginning this procedure, download and install all driver, system and application updates available for your computer. Press
- How to adjust the touch pad sensitivity in Windows 8 and 8.1.Follow these steps to adjust the touch pad sensitivity. IMPORTANT: Before beginning this procedure, download and install all driver, system and application updates available for your computer. Press the Windows
- What is "one-touch sharing"?One-touch sharing wirelessly transfer photos, music, website links and more between smartphones and tablets simply by touching two devices together. You can also transfer high-resolution photos from a camera or
- VAIO Tabletop and Media Gallery - Support of the Facebook and YouTube features discontinued.On the 20th of April 2015, Google will be updating the Application Programming Interface (API) of YouTube. Similarly, on the 30th of April 2015, Facebook will be updating its own API. Unfortunately, as a result
- Things to Check Before You Install Updates for Your VAIO ComputerCheck the following before installing the latest update or driver for your VAIO computer: The steps are different on each update program. Make sure to follow the instructions carefully in the Downloads section.
- Why does the VAIO computer consume battery even when the power is completely switched off?When a computer with a fully charged battery is shut down and started again after few days, the battery has consumed a lot. The battery will consume its power even when the power is switched off due to the following
- Information about Intel(R) Virtualization Technology (VT) functionWhen the Windows 7 operating system becomes available (on or after October 22, 2009), the VGN-Z, VGN-TT, VGN-P, VGN-AW, VGN-FW, VGN-NS, VGN-NW, VGN-CS, VGN-SR, VGC-LN/LV, VGC-JS model series computers will gain