This information is for the following models:
About this download
Device Driver for Windows® Operating System is now available for customers of XQD Memory Card. This XQD Device Driver is required to install on computer for use with an XQD Memory Card through XQD ExpressCard Adapter.
- XQD Device Driver for Windows®
- 5,145,568 byte
- Windows 7 (32bit / 64bit) SP1 or later
- Windows 8.1 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
Download update file
Save the file XQD_Drv_Installer_win.zip to your desktop.
How to unzip the downloaded file:
- Right-click the downloaded zip file XQD_Drv_Installer_win.zip.
- Click Extract All.
- Click Extract in the Extract Compressed (Zipped) Folders window that has opened.
The XQD_Drv_Installer_win folder is now open on your computer's desktop.
- After unzip the downloaded file, XQD_Drv_Installer_win_v200.exe will be listed in the XQD_Drv_Installer_win folder.
- Click the file and start the installation according to the message of the installer window.
- After installation is completed, click the Restart button if it’s required at the installer window.
- Insert an XQD memory card into ExpressCard slot on computer. XQD memory card will be recognized as removable drive.