This information is for the following models:
- INZONE H7 / WH-G700
- INZONE H9 / WH-G900N
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries/regions.
About this download
Benefits and Improvements
- Quality improvement of voice commands sent to the opposite party
- Windows computer (Windows 10 or later)
- An active Internet connection
- The latest version of the INZONE Hub application must be installed
- The headphones must be connected to your computer
- Firmware update 01.002.005 for INZONE H9/H7
- Version 01.002.005
- 1.46 MB (1 533 669 bytes)
Check the firmware version
You can check the firmware version as follows.
- Launch the INZONE Hub application.
- Connect your headphones to the INZONE Hub application.
- Click the Device Settings.
Note: The device displayed on the screen depends on the device connected.
- Confirm the firmware version.
- After the update has started, do not perform any of the following operations until it is completed. If you do these operations, you may not be able to use the unit.
- Unplug the USB transceiver from the computer
- Turn off the headset
- Reset the headset HW
- Exit the INZONE Hub
- Turn off the computer
- Do not perform the update in a location where the Wi-Fi signal is inconsistent, such as where Wi-Fi signals become congested, or near a microwave, cordless phone, or any other devices that use the 2.4 GHz band frequency radio waves.
- The headset must have at least 50% battery power or be connected to a power source. If the headset is connected to a laptop, the update should be performed while the laptop is connected to a power source.
- The computer should not be allowed to go into Sleep or Hibernation mode during the update.
Before you upgrade
- After updating, the firmware cannot be reverted to an earlier version.
- The update process will take approximately 30 minutes to complete. The file size is about 1.46 MB.
- The headset will be unavailable for use during the update.
- If a power cable is connected, do not disconnect it during the process.
Download & Install
To update the headphones, follow the procedure below:
- Download data from the server to the computer.
- Transfer data from the computer to the headphones and USB transceiver.
- Execute the update with the headphones and USB transceiver.
Step 1: Install the update
- Plug the USB transceiver into the computer, turn on the headset and connect it to the computer.
- Launch the INZONE Hub application.
- If the INZONE Hub application was started before the headset was activated, right-click the application icon displayed in the task tray, select Quit to exit, and restart the application.
- If the installed INZONE Hub application is not up-to-date, a red circle will appear on the gear in the lower left corner. Click on the gear icon to go to the settings screen and click Update to update the INZONE Hub application.
- If an update is applicable, a red circle will appear in the Device settings.
- In the System Software Information screen, select the Device Settings and press the Update button.
- A confirmation screen for executing the update will appear. After confirming the update details, click the Update Now button to start the update. Once the update begins, the headset will not be available until the update is complete.
- When the update starts, you will see the System Software Update screen. Please wait until the update is complete. The System software update may take approximately 30 minutes.
- When the software update is completed, press OK.
- Check the software version by following Check the firmware version of this document. If both VERSION (Headset) and VERSION (USB Transceiver) are indicated as 01.002.005, the update succeeded.
Step 2: Check the update was successful
After the update, confirm that the new version has been installed successfully by following the steps in the Check the firmware version section. If the firmware version shown is 01.002.005, the upgrade was successful.
Questions & Answers
An update error message appears.
- Example of an error message
- Press OK on the error message screen.
- INZONE Hub will display The update is not complete screen, press the Update to perform the update again.