Questions & Answers: 89
- What is MHL?MHL stands for Mobile High-Definition Link. MHL uses a five-pin connection to deliver up-to 1080p picture quality, 192khz sound quality and 7.1 channel surround sound. Since MHL uses such a small pin count, it is
- Setup and Troubleshoot NetflixChoose a different Video Streaming Service Netflix® is an online subscription service that charges a flat rate monthly fee for rental-by-mail and online streaming of movies and TV episodes. Please note, not all
- Service Icons disappeared - Cannot launch Network Service on my Blu-ray player or AV receiver after 22nd May 2018From the 22nd May 2018, a very small portion of Sony Blu-ray players / AV Receivers may become unable to access apps, updates or other network services. This is due to cached information remaining on your devices
- What are the sound characteristics and audio formats from each output jack?The following are the supported sound characteristics (number of channels and sampling frequency) and audio formats from each output jack for the player: NOTE: Refer to the Applicable Products and Categories of
- The player does not respond to any button, when trying to playback some Blu-ray titlesIf the Blu-ray player doesn’t respond when trying playback specific discs, please perform the following steps and check whether the issue is resolved after each step. Press and hold the power key button on the player
- Error: 400/404, the YouTube app does not launch on a Blu-ray playerIf Error 400/404 is displayed when you try to launch the YouTube app, update the Internet Service. Note: These symptoms are not failures of Blu-ray Disc Players and Blu-ray Disc Home Theater Systems. Updating the
- How many portable speakers can be connected simultaneously using SongPal Multi-Room?Up to ten speakers can be connected and play music simultaneously using SongPal Multi-Room feature.
- How to perform a factory reset on a Blu-ray Disc Player or Network Media Player.Confirm the Menu screen before a Factory Reset The steps in this article are only applicable if the menu screen of your device looks like the image below: Steps to perform Factory Reset on your Blu-ray Disc Player
- How to play music on the audio devices in my Music Center (SongPal) Multi-room group?Once you have successfully added and grouped up your audio devices, you can start playing music on them simultaneously! Simply go to the Speakers & Group menu, tap on the created group you wish to play audio content
- How can I remove audio devices or groups from the Music Center (SongPal) app?In order to remove speakers, other audio devices or groups from the Music Center (SongPal) app, follow the below procedure: In the Speaker & Group screen, tap the drop-down menu icon in the top-right corner of the
- Penghentian tampilan informasi terkait disk dengan menggunakan basis data Gracenote pada pemutar Blu-ray Disc dan sistem Blu-ray Disc Home Theater tertentu.
- Notice for certain Sony Blu-ray & DVD Players, Home Theater Systems, and A/V Receivers: Temporarily Disabled Internet Services
- Notice for Sony product owners: Termination of Spotify service availability on selected Blu-ray Home Theater systems
- Pemberitahuan kepada pemilik produk Sony : Pemberhentian Aplikasi Facebook pada Sony Blu-ray Players dan Blu-ray Home Theater Systems