- This solution applies to Android TVs and Google TVs. To find out if your TV is Google TV™, Android TV™ or other BRAVIA TV, refer to How to check if your BRAVIA TV is a Google TV™, Android TV™, or other TV article.
- For BRAVIA TVs other than Android TVs and Google TVs, refer to: How to tune or retune Sony LCD TV
- Depending on your TV model, slight differences between the layout of the remote control and the menu interface may occur.
If you need further guidance at any point, you can find out more information in your TV's built-in Help Guide or Interactive TV Guide for guided steps.
|Use the arrow buttons on your remote to navigate around the TV menu.||Select options by pressing the "plus" button. This is the round button in the centre of the circular Menu area of your remote.|
- If you have problems searching for cable TV channels, please contact your service provider as they may use other options.
- If channels are missing, it may be because your provider no longer offers these. Please contact your provider for further information.
- Alternatively, you may wish to perform a reset or a Factory Data Reset or update the TV firmware which might resolve the issue.
- After channel tuning, you may also wish to add, remove, or show your favourite channels.