Cannot connect the wireless speakers using the Party Connect function
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue:
- Make sure the speaker supports the Party Connect function. Wireless Party Chain Connection supported models cannot be connected with Party Connect supported models. For details refer to the Can I connect wireless speakers with different wireless speaker models? article.
- Update all the speakers to the latest firmware version. If not at the latest firmware version, the speakers may not connect even if they all support the Party Connect function. For how to update the speaker, refer to the Help Guide of each model.
- Update the Sony | Music Center app to the latest version before trying to use the Party Connect function.
- Make sure that all connected speakers are within 1 m (3.2 ft) of the source device.
- If any of the speaker's PARTY (Party Connect) indicators do not light up, try the Party Connect function setup again between the speaker (or speakers) not lighting up and the speaker paired with the playback device. For details, refer to the model-specific Help Guide.