Follow the steps on this page to sign in.
- Press the Quick Settings button on the remote control, then from Quick Settings menu, select Settings → Remotes & Accessories.
- Select 3D surround Neckband Speaker/Headphones → Hearing profile → Download again.
- When the Sign in is expired screen appears, select Sign in.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to input the activation code displayed on the TV to your mobile device.
- When the activation code has been confirmed, tap Proceed to sign in.
- Sign in using the ID you have been using up to this point (either your Sony account ID or an Amazon, Apple, Facebook, or Google ID).
- If you select an Amazon, Apple, Facebook, or Google ID, migration to your Sony account begins. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the migration procedure.
- If you are not sure which account you were using to sign in, first try signing in with your Sony account on the sign-in screen. You can also refer to the article If you don't know which account you are signed in with.