Follow the steps on this page to sign in.
- On the Apps tab on the TV’s Home Menu, select See all → TV Control with Smart Speakers.
- When the Account logged out screen appears, select OK.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to input the activation code displayed on the TV to your mobile device.
- When the activation code has been confirmed, tap Proceed to sign in.
- Sign in using the ID you have been using up to this point (either your Sony account ID or an Amazon, Apple, Facebook, or Google ID).
- If you select an Amazon, Apple, Facebook, or Google ID, migration to your Sony account begins. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the migration procedure.
- If you are not sure which account you were using to sign in, first try signing in with your Sony account on the sign-in screen. You can also refer to the article If you don't know which account you are signed in with.
Once sign-in is complete, you will need to enable the link to the Amazon Alexa app* on your smartphone. Follow the steps below to enable the link.
- Open the Amazon Alexa app on your smartphone.
- When the Sony’s TV skill screen appears, tap Enable to use.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to link the account you are signed into on the TV to the Sony’s TV skill. The process is complete when the message Your BRAVIA account has been successfully linked is displayed. Tap Close.
* The Amazon Alexa app is a mobile application provided by Amazon.