TV and router cannot be properly connected wirelessly.
Please try the following rectification process.
- Connect a network device other than a TV by wireless LAN to check whether it can be connected to the internet.
If other devices cannot be connected by wireless LAN, the wireless router may be defective.
- Check proper SSID and security key and carry out the network setting again.
In many cases, SSID and the security key are described on the router main unit or included document.
For a security key, upper case and lower case are distinguished. Input the security key correctly.
Examples of mistakes:
- I (capital i), l (small L) and 1 (number one)
- 0 (number zero) and O (capital o)
- d (small D) and b (small B)
- 9 (number nine) and q (small Q)
NOTE: An alternative way to connect to the network is through the WPS Push button method. For further details, check What is WPS (Push Button) and how to use it to connect a TV, Blu-ray Disc player or other Internet capable device to a Network wirelessly.
- Carry out the connection diagnosis again.
If the same results are displayed, please contact us.
If other diagnosis result is displayed, please try an individual solution.
- (Wireless) Connection diagnosis results are displayed as Not accessible (or Failed), Failed, Failed.
- (Wireless) Connection diagnosis results are displayed as found (or OK), OK, Failed.
- Although all connection diagnosis results are OK, the TV cannot be connected to the Internet (network error).