Most TV remote controls have an Input button that cycles from one input to the next.
Follow the steps below to use the TV remote control to switch video inputs:
- Check if the TV and the connected device are turned on.
- Press the Input or TV/VIDEO button repeatedly until the desired input is displayed on the TV.
NOTE: If one or more video inputs are being skipped or cannot be accessed, the video inputs may be set to SKIP in the Video Label or View Video Labels menu. In order to access skipped video inputs, change the SKIP setting for the video inputs. To see if your TV has a Video Label Feature, check the specifications.
The image below shows an example.
- Depending on the TV remote control being used, press the TV FUNCTION button or move the TV/VTR switch to the TV position.
- The location of the Input button on your remote and the Input labels may be different on your TV
- If your TV has an Input or TV/VIDEO button, you can switch video inputs using the same procedure above.
- For model-specific information, refer to the supplied operations manual.