Questions & Answers: 161
- Getting Started with Sony α (Alpha) CameraGetting Started with Sony α (Alpha) Camera Providing the support you need for your Sony α (Alpha) Camera Getting blur images in camera at different modes? Unsure about different modes of camera? This section gets
- How to update GPS Assist Data without using PlayMemories HomeMake sure that a memory card is inserted into the camera, and connect the camera to a web-connected computer via a USB cable with the camera set to the Mass Storage mode. Download the latest GPS assist data from
- I copied an AVCHD format movie to my computer but I cannot play it.To play an AVCHD format movie on the computer, download and install compatible playback software. The PlayMemories Home software can play AVCHD format movies.
- Are RAW image files compatible with Mac?Yes, RAW image files are compatible with Mac computers and can be viewed and edited using the Imaging Edge Desktop software.
- How to import GPS assist data to the cameraYou can import GPS assist data using the PlayMemories Home or Action Cam Movie Creator software. To import, connect the camera to a computer that is connected to the Internet. The update confirmation message of
- What is the difference between sRGB and Adobe RGB?RGB is a standard for color space (representational form for displaying color). There are two standards: sRGB and Adobe RGB.The two standards differ in terms of the range that the color space can re-create. sRGB
- Files with the extensions MODD, MOFF, and THM are generated when importing images with PlayMemories Home. Is it OK to delete those?MODD, MOFF, and THM files are management files used by PlayMemories Home. They contain information needed for managing images in PlayMemories Home, such as date and time or recording and GPS information, so do not
- Can I use lenses and accessories manufactured by companies other than Sony?We recommend the use of lenses and accessories manufactured by Sony (including Konica Minolta) as they are designed specifically for Sony products. We do not guarantee the performance or that malfunctions will not
- The camera turns off by itself after I transfer images to the computer with the PlayMemories Home software.The default settings of the PlayMemories Home™ software automatically powers off the camera after images have finished being transferred to the computer. If you want the camera to remain on after image transfer