- For information on how to get the iMediaShare app on your iPhone mobile digital device visit the Apple® website at http://www.apple.com or contact your iPhone retailer.
- Although the iMediaShare software supports various media formats, the example used in this solution will allow you to display photos using Wi-Fi Direct.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi Direct feature has been set up .
- From the Apple® iPhone mobile digital device applications, select Settings, then Location Services, and select iMediaShare. Press the Home Button to exit once the setting is complete.
- From the Apple® iPhone mobile digital device applications, select iMediaShare.
- Select My Photos.
NOTE: Music, or My Videos can also be selected to view other supported media types.
- Select the folder that contains the desired file.
- Select the desired image or file.
- Select BRAVIA.
- The selected image will display.