Check the following.
- Make sure that the HDMI cable is connected to the HDMI port on the TV that is compatible with the Audio Return Channel (ARC) function.
- Connect the HDMI cable firmly to the ports.
- Make sure that HDMI Consumer Electronic Control of the TV is set to on.
- Change the audio output setting of the TV to Pulse Code Modulation (PCM).
- If the HDMI indicator on the unit is flashing, turn on the TV, disconnect the HDMI cable, and reconnect it again.
- Set the audio output setting of the devices such as the Blu-ray Disc player that are connected to the TV to Pulse Code Modulation (PCM) .
NOTE: For details on the settings of the TV or devices that are connected to the TV, refer to their manuals.