After turning on the TV, the screen immediately disappears and the power turns on again.
If Picture reset mode is On and you disconnect and reconnect the power cord (mains lead) and then turn on the TV, the power goes in to standby for approximately 10 minutes to perform panel calibration.
After panel calibration is complete, the power turns on again and the TV screen is displayed.
This symptom can be avoided by setting Picture reset mode to Off.
- Open the Settings screen.
How to access Settings
- The next steps will depend on your TV menu options:
- Select System — Retail mode settings — Picture reset mode. (Android™ 10.0)
- Select Device Preferences — Retail mode settings — Picture reset mode. (Android 9)
- Select Retail mode settings — Picture reset mode. (Android 8.0 or earlier)
- Select Off.