This article is a workaround for Game Enhancer issues.
We apologize for any inconvenience. You may be facing the following symptoms when using Game Enhancer after upgrading to Android 11.
- STAMINA mode cannot be set.
- Display High refresh rate cannot be set.
- Unable to charge.
- Cannot receive the notification.
- Background apps are closed.
- The navigation bar remains locked.
- Adaptive brightness remains disabled.
- Side sense remains disabled.
- The camera key remains disabled, and the camera cannot be switched on.
Please update the software to the latest version.
- Find and tap Settings → System → Advanced → Software update → SYSTEM
If your Xperia phone is already the latest software version, please restart your Xperia phone as follows for a while until the fixed software is released.
- To restart your device.
- Press and hold the power key until a menu appears.
- Tap Restart. The device restarts automatically.
- See if the issue is temporarily resolved.