How to fix panning external monitor when using Clone mode with 1600x768 resolution?
When VGA is connected to external Monitor and Clone mode is selected, the external monitor will pan if the resolution is 1600x768.
To avoid this symptom, please change the display resolution to 1024x768 or lower.
1. Click on Start
2. Click on Control Panel
3. Click on Adjust screen resolution located under Appearance and Personalization
4. In the resolution box, move the sliding bar to the left until it reaches 1024x768 or lower
If you cannot see the start menu, please follow the steps below:
1. Right-click on the desktop
2. Click on Personalize
3. Click on Display Settings
4. In the resolution box, adjust the sliding bar to the left until it reaches 1024x768 or lower