1. Turn on the computer.
2. Press F2 while the VAIO Logo appears during boot up.
3. In the BIOS page, go to Advanced tab by pressing the right arrow key.
4. In the Advanced Tab, users will be able to see the Intel Virtualization Technology option.
NOTE: If the Intel Virtualization Technology is not in the list in the Advanced Tab or if there is no Advanced Tab, it is either the CPU does not support Intel Virtualization Technology or the BIOS is not updated.
5. Press Enter.
6. Select Enabled by pressing the up and down arroy keys.
7. Press Enter.
8. Go to Exit Tab by pressing the left and right arrow keys.
9. In the Exit Tab, select the Exit Setup option and press Enter.
10. In the new window, select Yes and press Enter.
11. The system automatically restart.
For more information, please click here.
For more information on how to use the XP Mode, please click here.