Follow these steps to set the clock date and time.
- Press and hold ENTER/TIME SET for more than 2 seconds. You will hear a beep and the last two digits of the year will start to flash on the display.
- Press + or – repeatedly to select the year, and then press ENTER/TIME SET to select the next date time option.
- Repeat step 2 to change your month > day > time.
- After setting the time, two short beeps will sound and the seconds will start incrementing from zero.
NOTE: If you do not press any button for about 1minute while setting the clock, clock setting mode will be canceled.
To change the display to indicate daylight saving time (summer time)
Change the daylight saving time (summer time) adjustment setting according to the following procedure.
- Press and hold DST for more than 3 seconds.
- “DST” appears on the display and the clock display switches to daylight saving time (summer time).
To deactivate the daylight saving time (summer time) adjustment, press and hold DST for more than 3 seconds again.
IMPORTANT: The current date, time and alarm information will be erased if you disconnect the AC plug from the wall outlet while replacing the battery (CR2032). Please connect your Clock Radio AC power code to a wall outlet when you replace the battery.