Questions & Answers: 250
- Movies recorded with the camera include camera operating sounds and noise that I did not hear during recording.Due to the lens and camera structure, some internal operating sounds may be recorded in movies. The sounds are inaudible in most recording environments but are easier to hear where it is very quiet. Check the following
- Can I control the camera from a computer connected through a USB cable?You can control the camera from a computer when connected with a USB cable. This is known as tethered shooting. You need to install the Imaging Edge application on your computer to use it for tethered shooting.
- How to set the focus mode of the PlayMemories Mobile app installed in your smartphone or tablet using Smart Remote.Connect your camera to your smartphone or tablet. For model-specific instructions, check the manual of the camera. On your smartphone or tablet, tap on the icon for the PlayMemories Mobile application. On the quick
- Frequently Asked Questions for Smart Remote ControlSmart Remote Control is only supported for installation on select Sony camera models. Visit the PlayMemories Camera Apps site for information about supported cameras. If your camera comes with the embeded version
- The monitor turns off while using the underwater housing.When the viewfinder is popped up, the monitor will not turn on. Store the viewfinder before using the camera with the underwater housing. NOTE: If the camera is subjected to a strong shock after you have stored
- Noise appears in dark areas when recording with S-Log.S-Log2 and S-Log3 are functions optimized under the assumption that grading will be performed in the post-production process. Before grading, videos recorded with the S-Log2 or S-Log3 gamma have more noticeable
- Why is only the left half of the histogram displayed when recording with S-Log2 or S-Log3?When recording a subject with a small luminance differential using S-Log, the histogram display as if it is compressed and the right side of the histogram is rarely displayed. S-Log2 and S-Log3 are gamma curves